12- to 24-Inch
Rubber has always been a serious topic of discussion at WeThePeople. Not only is it the connecting point between your bike and what you’re riding, it also makes a huge difference as to how your bike feels. After the success of the Grippin' and Feelin' tires, WTP wanted a fresh new design based on the needs of the modern street rider. After a long process of testing compounds and refining the tread design, they came up with something quite special. The Stickin’ tire is the successful end result of over a year of hard work. It uses a specially designed shape and specific rubber compound that allows it to stick to nearly anything, yet enable you to grind endlessly without getting your tire stuck on the side of the rail or ledge. This 'street slick' beast was designed to grind and slide like nothing else.
$22.95 - $33.95
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
The SPECTR is a versatile tire that can handle street, wood, cement, or dirt. A smooth center tread keeps the tire rolling fast while the GripPods on the shoulder provide additional traction when carving. - PneuMax 100 PSI casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering
- Slick center tread with continuous curved lines on each side of the outer tread surface - Perfect for old-school rides such as the Schwinn Stingray or new BMX bikes with a knack for old-school vibes
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
- Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 22 x 1.75
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 18 x 2.125
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 16 x 1 3/4 - ISO 317
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 20 x 1 3/4 - ISO 419
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 24 x 1.75
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 355 - Bead: Wire
$50.00 - $60.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
$42.00 - $44.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$42.00 - $69.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Slick street pattern tread, knurled for improved traction.
$24.00 - $30.00
Wrap around directional tread design, knurled for improved traction. - Quality rubber compound - Wrap around directional tread design - Knurled for improved traction - 65 PSI rated
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
All-around trials performance. Front- or rear-specific - Front 20x2.0 tire is built on 54-406 casing (20") - Rear 20x2.5 tire is built on 67-387 casing (19") and does NOT fit a standard 20" BMX wheel - Block tread design - Front- and rear-specific modified trials tire (Front = 20 x 2.0, Rear = 20 x 2.50) The first offering in the trials arena from Maxxis with specifications to meet the needs of the most demanding rider. The Creepy Crawler front-specific trials tire offers a supple ride with excellent traction that gives you the confidence to make the leap. The Maxxis Creepy Crawler is the best trials tire available on the market.
$26.99 - $39.00
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$45.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
The Bunny Hop is a solid BMX contender with a uniform configuration of sipes and treads engineered for consistent traction when maneuvering between asphalt and pavement. Go ahead, shake that tail! - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Kenda K126 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. Fits older Schwinn Sting Ray 20" wheels.
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Page 1 of 2 Next page