Whether you ride with an SPD system or standard road bike pedals, the Tri X-Speed IV fits them both. No matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide, Garneau's X-Comfort Zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A wide foot entry makes it easy to perform those first hop-on-the-bike transitions, and 2 hook-and-loop straps help to attach your feet and start pedaling in no time. A breathable and ventilated insole takes care of getting your feet dry after the swim and keeping them that way until you hit the run, on your way to reaching your triathlon goals.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone
- Shoes Weight: 8.8oz / 250g (size 42)
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Double hook-and-loop straps for easy transitions
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Double hook and loop straps|
|Outsole||Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass|
|Weight||8.8oz / 250g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White / 39||690222108754||1487301-019-39|
|White / 49||690222108853||1487301-019-49|
|White / 50||690222108860||1487301-019-50|