- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-HG700-11 cassette - Average weight: 379g - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T
$50.99 - $75.00
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$35.00 - $40.00
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$24.99 - $29.00
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$32.00 - $35.00
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs. - Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T - Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch - Speeds: Single - Single sprocket for FH-MX70
$23.39 - $28.00
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$45.00 - $59.00
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
Shimano Deore M6000 Series 10-speed cassette. - Cogs: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Weight: 323 grams
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
$34.99 - $46.00
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$19.00 - $20.00
Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp)
$74.99 - $115.95
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
The uninterrupted shifting experience of the Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100 12-speed cassette range lets you climb, sprint, or cruise without stopping to think about your next gear change. Larger driving cogs maximize drivetrain efficiency and create compatibility with both Shimano 11 and 12-speed freehub bodies. Shimano HYPERGLIDE+ technology is integrated to provide seamless shifts both up and down the gear range. - Refined 12 step gear combination provides peak efficiency and accelerating performance for every racing situation - Faster, smoother shifts under maximum pedaling force - Compatible with 12-speed and road 11-speed freehub body
$86.99 - $99.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Page 1 of 1