The Ardea Pack is a bicycle handlebar bag that converts into a kick-ass hip pack. The transformation is as simple as it is genius. Add to the Adrea Pack's 2.5 Liter capacity by attaching the Sidekick Stem Pouch and/or the Rando Pocket to the hip stabilizers of the Ardea when it's in hip-pack mode. The Ardea Pack is an excellent accessory for mountain biking, gravel rides and tooling around town.
The Ardea Pack is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 8 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
The Ardea Pack is in equal measure a hip pack and a bicycle handlebar bag. Mounted at the bars of your bicycle, the hip pack straps stow discreetly out of sight. The bag secures to the bars with two camlock straps. No racks necessary. The 2.5-liter pack was built for your essentials, like a fly fishing kit, sunscreen, maps or snacks. There are two exterior webbing straps on the base of the Ardea Pack to securely carry either your windbreaker or packable fly rod.
- 400 D Packcloth Lining throughout the body
- Breathable spacer mesh backing
- YKK water resist exterior zippers
- Convertible hip pack design
- Integrates with the Sidekick Stem Pouch and the Rando Pocket
- Internal and External organizing pockets
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Camlock buckles for fast attachment
- Measurements: 10" w x 6" h x 2.5" d
- Capacity: 2.5 Liters
- Weight: 10 oz
- Waist Belt Sizing: 26" to 51"
|Black / 2.5L