The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is an ideal size for adventurous day trips. It's easy to attach, features interior and exterior zipper pockets and is MOLLE compatible. The Kestrel is purpose-built for handlebar functionality and is elevated by its modularity: Add a Sidekick Stem Pouch or Rando Pocket onto the back of the bag for even more carrying capacity.
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 5 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
- Fully lined with 400D Nylon Packcloth
- Exterior Coverlight™ lash tabs for mounting to handlebars
- Exterior bottom Coverlight™ daisy chain for lashing a small pump or fly rod
- YKK water resist zippers
- Exterior and interior pockets for organization or small items
- Simple shock cord & cord lock attachment for head tube
- Lash points for bedroll straps on top and bottom of rear panel
- Modular integration with the Sidekick Stem Pouch and Rando Pocket
- Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials.
- Measurements: 10"w x 5"h x 3"d
- Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 6 oz
|Teal / 2L